Well, more like 50. Steve Bucci over @ Bankrate finds 50 good things about being debt free. Here's a sneek peek...
- #4. Never being required to spend money you have not yet earned.
- #7. Having a savings cushion for emergency expenses.
- #16. Knowing how to create a realistic budget.
- #20. Setting a good example for your kids.
- #26. Reading a statement that reads "paid in full."
- #29. Never having to pay late fees.
- #32. Sleeping better at night.
- #43. Experiencing the joy of living below your means.
- #45. Being able to prevent financial problems before they happen.